Kate’s practice focuses on estate litigation, estate planning and estate administration. She also has a broad civil litigation practice and is a member of the Insurance & Risk Management practice group. Kate has appeared before all levels of court in Alberta for chambers applications, trials and appeals. She also has extensive experience, and a keen interest, in alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and judicial dispute resolution.
- LL.B. (Distinction), University of Alberta
- B.A. Political Science (Distinction) University of Alberta
Professional Associations and Affiliations
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Wills and Estates Section
Community and Volunteer Activities
- Volunteer Duty Counsel, Civil Claims Duty Counsel Project of Pro Bono Law Alberta