Steven is an associate with McLennan Ross’s Calgary office whose practice focuses on the areas of Insurance & Risk Management, Commercial Litigation and Energy, Environmental & Regulatory.
Steven represents national insurers on a variety of liability and damages claims, including slip and fall and other minor personal injury claims for landlords and property owners; motor vehicle accident matters; and leaky condominium claims. He has also represented auditors in relation to professional negligence claims.
Steven represents corporations and individuals in a variety of commercial litigation disputes, including small claims matters.
Steven prepares and assists with submissions for hearings before administrative tribunals including the Energy Resources Conservation Board and the Alberta Utilities Commission. He also provides research support to senior counsel performing consulting services for major oil and gas companies and regulatory boards and agencies.
- LL.B., University of Calgary
- B.A. History (Honours), Memorial University
- Marine Engineering - Primary Technology, Marine Institute
Community and Volunteer Activities
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Past Vice-President Finances, Calgary Sports Law Association
- Former Member, Student Legal Assistance