Glenn is recognized as a leading practitioner in labour and employment law and works with employers in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut to resolve their employee and union issues.
Glenn advises and represents employers from many different industries before a variety of employment tribunals, including: Canada Industrial Relations Board, Workers Safety and Compensation Commission, Human Rights Commission, Human Rights Adjudication Panel, employment standards adjudications and grievance arbitrations.
He also works with northern administrative tribunals and those appearing in front of these tribunals on all aspects of administrative law and procedure.
Glenn presents to professional groups on all aspects of employment and administrative law and is an Associate editor of the Administrative Law Review, and has revised two chapters in the textbook Principles of Administrative Law by Jones and de Villars, the most recent version of which was published in 2009.
- LL.M., University of Toronto
- LL.B., Queen’s University
- B.Comm (with Distinction), University of Alberta
Awards and Recognition
- Leading practitioner - Employment Law and Workplace Human Rights Law, Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory
- Recognized in the area of Labour and Employment Law, Best Lawyers in Canada
Community and Volunteer Activities
- Treasurer, Yellowknife Speed Skating Club
- Member, National Court of Adjudication, Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada