A partner with McLennan Ross, Ken has a broad range of litigation experience in all levels of court in Alberta and Saskatchewan as well as the Federal Court of Canada. He is currently Chair of the Edmonton Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
Ken has successfully participated in a number of cases involving: Shareholder disputes, Medical malpractice, Insurance law and defence, Directors’ liability, Employment law, Professional liability, Intellectual property and Construction litigation.
In addition to Ken’s litigation experience, he has also practised in a corporate/commercial setting, where he was involved in various commercial lending transactions, security matters and regulatory projects. Ken has a strong business background, which includes managerial experience with the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC), and work in a structured finance capacity on a joint venture project between the CIBC and Wood Gundy.
- LL.B., University of Alberta
- MBA, York University
- B.A. Economics, Queen’s University
Community and Volunteer Activities
- Board of Directors, Workshop West Theatre Company
- University of Alberta Law School - Moot Court Program
- Coach, Laurier Heights Junior High School - Senior Girls Team Volleyball
- Club Team Manager and Treasurer, Northern Alberta Volleyball Club