An associate in the Edmonton office of McLennan Ross, focusing on energy, environment and regulatory issues, commercial litigation, and insurance matters.
Sean works on complex commercial litigation, arbitration and insurance files involving large volumes of highly technical documents.
Before going into law, Sean worked for environmental consulting firms and an environmental services company. During law school, Sean worked as an Environmental Regulatory Analyst, conducting legal research and providing legal information on a variety of environmental management and engineering projects.
- LL.B., University of Alberta
- B.Sc., Environmental and Conservation Sciences (Distinction), University of Alberta
Professional Associations and Affiliations
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Environmental Law Section
- Construction Law Section
- Administrative Law Section
Community and Volunteer Activities
- Former Vice-President, Environmental Law Students Association
- Former Member, Student Legal Services
- Former Member, Faculty of Law Library Committee
- Involvement with Camp B.B. Ribak, former member of the Board of Directors, Sub-committee of Asset Management
- Involvement with March of the Living Canada, lead a trip of Canadian youth to Poland and Israel
- Participant in Provincial Court Duty Counsel Program