McLennan Ross LLP Technology Solutions
Tethering Us to You
McLennan Ross LLP has always been committed to our clients. Providing the best service through our legal professionals and technological infrastructure, we deliver the stability required under current global conditions.
Understanding the confidential nature of our business and that of our clients, we are proud to deliver an exceptional product package that meets your needs and expectations.
Technology Options Available for Our Clients
- Data transfer via Citrix ShareFile: for sharing large files
- Closing Folders: a Canadian legal service providing virtual “Deal Closings”
- NetDocuments: a world class document management software providing
- ISO 27001 certification
- Canadian hosted data storage: your data resides in our country
- ShareSpaces and/or direct access to your matters
- Cisco Webex Meetings: Enterprise class virtual meeting software that provides:
- End-to-end secure, encrypted traffic
- Capable of hosting 1,000 attendees
- Break-out rooms for discoveries and mediations
- Video conference facilities including Webex integration
- Accessible professionals connected securely, with access to all technology required to connect and service your needs
We understand the uncertainty related to secure payment of invoices during this time. We would like to advise you of the options available to you so that you are confident your payments are secure while in self-isolation.
We can accept payment by:
- Wire to either Canadian Western Bank or Royal Bank of Canada – wire information is available on the bottom of client invoices
- Etransfer – information for etransfer is available on the bottom of client invoices including where to send, and how to confirm your security question/answer
- Credit card – you may call our reception (780-482-9200) and they will either record your information or direct you to a member of our accounting team to accept your payment.
Behind the Scenes
We are working remotely with support from our IT department. Access to our servers is fully encrypted and each firm member requires a second factor authentication to access firm information. Even though we are working remotely, our teams are set up such that they can easily work from home with the same ease of communication and access as if they were in the office. To access information, work on client matters, and keep data secure we have:
- NetDocuments: electronic data management system accessible outside the office
- Top level security from intelligent firewalls, providing critical VPN and Citrix remote access
- Electronic client intake, conflict management, and banking options
- Internal fully redundant email system including archives
- Multi-office redundancy for internally hosted software and data
Our ability to adapt to the changing legal landscape over the years is reflected in our current ability to maintain operations throughout this pandemic. Our commitment to technology and training our professionals ensures you have the best service available now and into the future.