Managing Stress Claims and the WCB
- 01:30 PM
When we think of workers' compensation benefits claims, we often think first of physical injury; but what happens when the injury is related to stress, anxiety, or mental health? Employers should be prepared to manage stress claims and understand how the WCB approaches these claims, particularly since these claims can often create challenges and cause uncertainty.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Understanding the WCB process and requirements for employers who are potentially faced with work related stress claims
- Engaging with the WCB to return employees with stress claims to work
- Understanding the intersection of stress claims and constructive dismissal
- Understanding how these claims are approached on a practical level and in recent cases at the WCB Appeals Commission
- Practical tips on navigating the WCB system
Who should attend: This webinar is designed for in-house counsel and labour relations, human resources, operations and finance professionals.
Date: Wednesday, June 21, 2023
Time: 12 PM – 1:30 PM
NOTE: If you have already subscribed to our Labour & Employment Series, no further action is required. You will automatically be registered for this webinar.