Understanding Union Organization and Certification
- 01:30 PM
Employers are often faced with the possibility of employee unionization, especially during inflationary times. In order to address this possibility, it is important for employers to understand exactly what they are facing. What are the potential impacts of unionization? What are the rights of employees attempting unionization? How do unions organize their campaign for unionization? What is the legal process for unions to be obtain certification? What can unions do or not do during a certification drive? What can employers do or not do during a certification drive? How do employers avoid unionization?
- How does unionization happen, and how can it impact a workplace?
- What rights do employers and employees have during the unionization process?
- How do unions organize campaigns for unionization?
- What is the legal process of union certification?
- What can an employer do or not do during a union’s certification drive?
- How do employers prevent unionization in a workplace?